Video Presentation Guidelines
1. Presentation Preparation
• You can record a video of PPT presentation, or show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
• The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4
and time duration should be 10-15 mins;
How to record a video with PowerPoint
• The Video submission deadline is July 31st
and video would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
• The video PPT could design as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
√ Attached is the PPT Sample
for your reference;
• Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered;
2. Best Video Presentations Selection
• Three best video presentations will be selected based on the Likes
received on the website;
• This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to WRE2021.
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
• Research Quality
• Presentation Performance
• Presentation Language
• PowerPoint Design
• First Round of Selection: Top 10
Video Presentations will be selected based on the numbers of 'Vote
' till September 5th, 2020;
• Second Round of Selection: 3
Best Video Presentation among the Top 10 Video Presentations from the first round will be selected by TPC members of WRE 2020;
• Vote from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
• Final Results will be demonstrated on the website on September 8th, 2020